Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dreaming of Spring

Spring is on its way…we just need to dream about it until it has made its grand entrance.

Before I finish the story begun in my previous post, I wanted to give you hope for spring. Below are some photographs. The photos of daffodils, crocus, and the pink flowering shrub are my work; the others are from my father-in-law's collection. At the end of this post is an mp3 of a fitting song: "Dreaming of April" by Out of the Grey. I hope you enjoy the photos and music and take comfort in the promise of spring. bjh




















2 comments:

SheilaDy said...

Thank you for sharing these amamzing pictures!

I love to take photos of flowers myself!

Blessings,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

aaahhhhhh like a breath of fresh air - spring photos! Thanks!

H