Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Relapse...

Ummm...Hi. Remember me?

Yes, it's been over a month since my last post. No, I haven't been without internet or electricity for that long. I've been...well...recovering from a relapse in...

PERFECTIONISM.

My photos for this post did not include a picture of a finished chicken salad sandwich, one I could use to introduce the post. So...I decided to wait a bit until I made chicken salad again and THEN get a good shot.

Slight problem: I haven't made chicken salad since January 3rd.

And you already know what did (or didn't) happen to Part 3 of making chicken salad.

Ahh, the quandry of being a perfectionist.

Fortunately, I am in recovery and hope to not relapse again...at least, not for as long. I'm too self-aware to be more optimistic.

So...My name is Nicole and I'm a perfectionist. But I'm NOT leaving this computer until Part 3 is posted.

Promise. bjh

No comments: